[gmx-users] Increase Graphene sheet size

Mohamed Abdelaal m.b.abdelaal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:38:40 CET 2020

Hi Alessandra,

Many thanks again for your help :)

That sounds great.

I can simulate a box with the desired dimensions.

I repeated the graphene sheet using genconf into dimensions greater the
desired dimensions and then I created a box with the desired dimensions and
I solvate it to visualize it.

now I have an additional part of the graphene sheet which is out of the
box, How can I remove it. I want my simulation and visualization to be with
a specific dimensions which is the dimensions of the box.

I would appreciate if you can further clarify how can I do that.

Thanks,
Mohamed