[gmx-users] How to deal with unexpected reactions in umbrella sampling?

Quyen V. Vu vuqv.phys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:43:57 CET 2020

Hi,
you can think about employed multi-dimensional umbrella sampling and used
3D-WHAM to derived the PMF as professor Pander did in this paper: Petrone,
P. M., Snow, C. D., Lucent, D., & Pande, V. S. (2008). Side-chain
recognition and gating in the ribosome exit tunnel. *Proceedings of the
National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America*, *105*(43),
16549–16554. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0801795105

I don't know whether he delivered the code for 3D-WHAM or not

Best,