[gmx-users] Performance issues with Gromacs 2020 on GPUs - slower than 2019.5

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:50:48 CET 2020

Hi,

Can you please check the performance when running on a single GPU 2019 vs
2020 with your inputs?

Also note that you are using some peculiar settings that will have an
adverse effect on performance (like manually set rlist disallowing the dual
pair-list setup, and nstcalcenergy=1).

Cheers,

--
Szilárd