[gmx-users] Z shell autocompletion

Floris van Eerden florisvaneerden at biken.osaka-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 28 03:06:37 CET 2020

Dear Gromacs community,

About a year ago I switched from Bash to ZSH as my default shell, although I have been content with the switch, for some reason Gromacs auto completion does not work properly anymore. The problem occurs both on MacOS and CentOS 7, and I have checked multiple versions (2018.1 and 2019.3). The issue has been nicely described and filed as a bug in Redmine<https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2907>. It is of course not a major issue, but I would be glad if anybody knows a solution or workaround for this minor annoyance.

Thanks for your help and suggestions,

Best,

Floris van Eerden