[gmx-users] How GROMACS can be compiled with subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 on Windows Server 2019 Standard?

Kamil Rakowski kamil.rakowski at student.uj.edu.pl
Fri Feb 28 22:58:17 CET 2020

How GROMACS can be compiled with subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 on Windows Server 2019 Standard. Installed CUDA for win serwer 2019 and Windows drivers for Xeon Phi ( mpss 3.8.3).
I have Dell Poweredge R720 with: 1x Intel Xeon Phi 7120p, 2x Intel Xeon E-2695v2 and GPU Geforce RTX 2060 SUPER.
I don't know how to compile this configuration with cmake to run GROMACS with full performance.