[gmx-developers] g_filter

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:23:25 CET 2002

Hi,

I have added a program called g_filter to the CVS.
g_filter preforms low or high-pass frequency filtering on trajectories.
Low-pass filtering is useful for making smooth movies, since it reduces
aliasing of high frequency motions.

I have updated programs.txt and links.dat, but I forgot how to create
a new index.html from this. Maybe this should be mentioned somewhere in a
developers guide, since other people might also want to add tools or change
descriptions in prgroms.txt. Also shouldn't links.dat be moved to the same
directory as programs.txt, namely admin?

I can not perform any cvs operation on trjconv.c, for instance:

rugmd64> cvs log trjconv.c
Assertion failed: ptr >= rcsbuf_buffer && ptr < rcsbuf_buffer +
rcsbuf_buffer_size, file rcs.c, line 1095
cvs [log aborted]: received abort signal

Any ideas?

Berk.