[gmx-developers] completion.bash

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 24 05:11:42 CET 2002

Oliver Beckstein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some versions of bash don't like things like
>
>   esac }
>
> They complain (basically) about a missing semi colon, as in eg
>
>  esac; }
>
> (or even safer, esac; }; )
>
> Perhaps you could add these semicolons in the next release; I attached a
> patch which would do that. (cd bin; patch < completion.bash_patch).
>
> Oli

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the patch - the file completions.bash is generated, though, so I *think*
it should suffice to change line 616 (or thereabouts, search for esac) in gmxlib/wman.c.

I've already done this in my sources for the next release, but if you want to it would
be good if you tested it and rebuilt... (only if you have time...)

Cheers,

Erik