[gmx-developers] template trr reader

Mehmet Suezen suzen at theochem.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 28 17:12:41 CEST 2002

Gerrit Groenhof wrote:
> Hi Mehmet,
>
> Did you do a make install? If not, the ${exec_prefix} in the Makefile
> is not set. So, try to do the make install or otherwise you can change
> the prefix by hand in the makefile. So you just set the include dirs
> and librarie dirs to the right ones (i.e. ../../include and
> ../../src/gmxlib resp.)
>
> Good luck,

Hello again,
Oh sorry to bother, I've sort it out that there is an architecture
dependent makefile and it is
quite easy to compile with it. (oops!) Next I'd interface with my
fortran90 analysis routines to
this traj reader. Any suggestions for interfacing? I've done it several
times for small programs
but not a big pack like gromacs.

Anyway, There is a cool document out there;
http://consult.cern.ch/cnls/217/node34.html

cheers,

Mehmet

#exclude <windows.h>