[gmx-developers] template trr reader

Mehmet Suezen suzen at theochem.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Jun 27 18:17:21 CEST 2002

Gerrit Groenhof wrote:
> Hi Mehmet,
>
> Did you do a make install? If not, the ${exec_prefix} in the Makefile
> is not set. So, try to do the make install or otherwise you can change
> the prefix by hand in the makefile. So you just set the include dirs
> and librarie dirs to the right ones (i.e. ../../include and
> ../../src/gmxlib resp.)
>
> Good luck,
>
> Gerrit

Hi Gerrit,

Thanks a lot for your response. What confuses me is, there is an
expression in
the FAQ that I could modify the makefile as you suggest in that
directory.
Ironically, those make files under templete are seemingly created
automatically. (automake)
isn't it? I guess I am missing some important point.

cheers

mehmet
#exclude <windows.h>