[gmx-developers] Optimizing for Opteron

Mike Sullivan mike.sullivan at alltec.com
Mon Jul 14 16:19:44 CEST 2003

I have a dual Opteron 240 on line that is available for anyone who wants
to try tuning gromacs
for this platform, see www.cputestdrive.com.  Please email me for an
account.
I should be able to get some help from AMD on this as well so if you have
questions please direct them to me and I will forward them off the the
correct person.

                                                Mike Sullivan

--
Mike Sullivan                           Director Performance Computing
@lliance Technologies,                  Voice: (416) 385-3255 x 228,