[gmx-developers] Developer's Manual

Senthil Kandasamy senthilk at engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 21 21:53:20 CET 2003

Hi all,

I remember hearing talk about a developers manual being created soon. Of
late, I find myself looking into the source code of most analysis tools
to be able to add my own features into some of them, but am usually lost
in the maze of subroutines. I understand that most of the main
developers are immersed in more important code development and
documentation is the last thing in their minds. But, is there any
preliminary documentation that is available that would basically tell me
where all the libraries and important subroutines are and what they do?
That would help a lot.

Thanks.

Senthil