[gmx-developers] calculate the potential...

Giorgos Karvounis gk237 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 8 19:08:20 CEST 2003

Dear Daniele,

thanks for the reply. I looked for those files and i found the functions. I
see that both do_fnbf and calc_bonds take the force variable( rvec  f []) as
an argument so i assume that the force is calculated inside those functions
and then sum it up later (right ...???). You also put  the coordinates (rvec
x[]) as an argument , i assume you have to use that in order to calculate the
force analytically.
I am interested in the actual potential before you compute the derivative
...and i have to say that i am still struggling to trace it ... i know that
maybe i am asking too much but if you can remember (or trace) the actual
variable that holds the potential or the function that holds the derivative it
would be a great help!

Thanks again