[gmx-developers] calculate the potential...

Daniele Bemporad DANIELE at biop.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 8 19:26:27 CEST 2003

Hi Giorgos
The potential energy is stored in individual variables for each
component of the potential energy function (bonds, angles, dihedrals,
LJ, Coul, ...) and their name depends on the subroutine. However the
names are always something like v, va, vtot... and the total potential
energy (the sum of all the above components) is in etot or something
similar.
Daniele