[gmx-developers] gromacs-3.2.1 on irix w/ mipspro compilers

Michael Closson mclosson at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 3 00:03:01 CET 2004

Hello All,

I was able to get gromacs 3.2.1 to compile on irix with the vendor
compilers but I had to make a few changes.  Attached are the patches.

gromacs-3.2.1/src/tools/gmx_sgangle.c
gromacs-3.2.1/src/tools/make_edi.c
gromacs-3.2.1/acinclude.m4

I hope that my changes to the two .c files won't affect the correctness
of the program.  Can someone please let me know if they do??

Also, the mipspro compiler creates an extra directory that isn't removed
by the AC_LIBTOOL_PROG_CC_C_O macro in acinclude.m4.  This directory
causes other tests to fail, and eventually causes configure to barf.
This patch fixes that problem.

Mike Closson