[gmx-developers] Coming on to help in GROMACS development

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Mar 15 16:38:14 CET 2005

Hi,

The only major outstanding part for 3.3 is the QM/MM interface, and
then there's some minor clean-up and testing.  I'd suggest waiting
until after that release before we add significant new functionality.

David recently suggested that we should fork off the 3.3-release branch
so new stuff could be added in the head, but that only works if
somebody volunteers to do all the boring testing in the separate
release branch, so I'd rather force ourselves to fix it by freezing
head until we get it done...

Cheers,

Erik