[gmx-developers] (no subject)

Oliver Lange olange at gwdg.de
Tue Jan 31 15:48:55 CET 2006

Hi,

thank you for the bug-report.

This bug is new. It did not exist in Gromacs 3.2.1.
As a work-around, just remove the offending line as long as you don't
use edsampling
** bHaveConstr = bHaveConstr || ed_constraints(edyn);  **

The problem exists, because edsam is not really implemented with
parallelism in mind. Thus, the slaves do not no if edsampling is
switched on or not.
I will implement a MPI -communication step to amend this in the
initialization step, and upload this to CVS.

Oliver