[gmx-developers] single bugfix listing

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Sun Mar 19 19:36:39 CET 2006

Hi David,

Originally that was one of our idea for the gmx-revision list, but
I'll be the first to admit it's not working that way now :-)

We want to keep things as automated as possible, though. One such
thing I've thought of is to introduce automated nightly builds of
distribution tarballs from the release branch. Perhaps the best
option would be mix this with a (likewise automated) online list of
commits in the release branch?  It won't be perfect, and perhaps a
bit brief, but it will at least be available.

I guess we should also start referring to bugzilla entry numbers when
we commit fixes...

Berk, David, and I will be meeting in Uppsala this week, so we'll try
to come up with something!

Cheers,

Erik