[gmx-developers] Looking for new developers

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 05:48:03 CEST 2007

David van der Spoel wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> on the GROMACS wiki a new page was added:
>
> http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Development
>
> specifying different development projects that we would like people to
> work on. Most of these lie outside the core MD part, but will enhance
> usability and add new features to other programs than mdrun. We welcome
> suggestions for further development projects. Note that you can work on
> the wiki itself as well when you create an account.

Good initiative David!

Dallas and I have made some preliminary responses here
http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Talk:Development. I suggest that notes
on who has intentions of doing what should be kept there, as well as
discussed here.

In particular, what parallel fast multipole solving algorithm is envisaged?