[gmx-developers] protein out of the box

Anton Feenstra feenstra at few.vu.nl
Wed Mar 14 08:49:59 CET 2007

P.S., this clearly was not a developers question. Please do not post it
(or replies...) on this list, but use the gromacs users list instead
(gmx-users at gromacs.org).

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam   |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083A - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands  |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P440 |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "Don't Eat That Yellow Snow" (F. Zappa)               |