[gmx-developers] trjconv problem with 3.3.2?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed Nov 21 22:54:53 CET 2007

Hi Yang,

This seems to have been caused by a bug in the autoconf-2.61 macro to
detect large file support on some 64-bit systems.

We have already worked around it in the release-3-3-patches branch of
CVS,  and we plan to release 3.3.3 within ~1 week or so. I think there
are three remaining issues/bugs to fix right now, but one of these
seems to be a compiler bug...

Cheers,

Erik