[gmx-developers] ensemble code and restraints

Robert Fenwick robert.fenwick at irbbarcelona.org
Mon Dec 8 19:20:12 CET 2008

I am not up to speed with optimizations of code, however I would have
thought that it was not so computationally intensive to calculate the
average coordinates at each step and then determine velocities based
on the atomic displacements? However I will look at the manual before
I ask more questions.