[gmx-developers] walls and pbc setting in CVS code

Makoto Yoneya makoto-yoneya at aist.go.jp
Tue Jul 22 04:17:17 CEST 2008

Dear Prof. Berk Hess and GROMACS developers:

Thanks a lot for your reply and the precious info.
Sorry for my bad explanations.
I simply want to simulate the system with a water layer
(modeled by a wall) and a monolayer on it.
So far the system can simulate with original CVS code.
However, I also want to add trans-monolayer constant vapor flow
(in Z-direction) of water molecules from the water layer
(wall) to the system above.
I'll try the code modifications and check the result.

Best regards,

Makoto Yoneya, Dr.
AIST Japan