[gmx-developers] Re: Howto customize the output from the source

Jian Zou jianzou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:23:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

If I only change some functional form in bondfree.c (the number of
parameters are kept the same), can I just do "make mdrun" and "make
install-mdrun" to recompile from the source?

I cannot find the dependency between the source files and the Gromacs
utilities (grompp and mdrun).

I compare the tpr file generated before and after the change and they
are the same. Therefore it seems to me that grompp does not read the
formulation of bonded interactions, am I right?

Thank you very much for the reply.

Regards,

Jian