[gmx-developers] Re: Howto customize the output from the source

Berk Hess hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue Oct 21 16:44:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

Before make mdrun you also have to do make in src/gmxlib.
The make system knows the dependencies between all files.
To get everything up to date you should type make in the src directory.

I assume the function you modified only modifies energy and force output
so grompp and the tpr file can not know about this.

Note that in Gromacs 4.0 you can also use tabulated bonded interactions,
so you can now do (nearly) everything without modifying the code.

Berk