[gmx-developers] edsam.c

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Mon Sep 8 16:45:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

this check of the flooding coordinates was in the original
flooding implementation. I am not shure if the check is
really needed, since the simulation would blow up anyway
if a coordinate would fail the test. Now that I think about
it, I vote for completely getting rid of it. If there
are no objections, I can commit a fix to edsam.c.

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Kutzner
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Department