[gmx-developers] cvs version: pull code

Paul Whitford pwhitfor at ctbp.ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 22 07:40:14 CEST 2008

I tried to use the cvs code with the pull code.  I use the flags -pi and -pn
and I give file names, but the pull code does not get employed. I tried the
exact same command with v3.3.3, and it worked    Have the flags changed
between 3.3.3 to the cvs versions?   I thought I was just using an old cvs
version, so I downloaded the newest cvs version, but it won't compile.  I
get the following error

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `atom_comm.c', needed by
`atom_comm.lo'.  Stop.

It appears pull.c was modified 2 days ago, so perhaps the first bug was
fixed. Is anyone else having trouble compiling the most recent version?
thanks

-Paul