[gmx-developers] libxdrfile-1.0 released

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Apr 3 13:18:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

today we release a new library xdrfile-1.0.tar.gz that is a small
C-library for reading and writing trr and xtc files. The library is
lightweight (no dependencies, portable) and can be incorporated in other
software, because it is being distributed under the BSD license. We
welcome help with improving the library (e.g. other language bindings,
or edr support).

get it from ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/contrib/xdrfile-1.0.tar.gz

or from cvs using

cvs co xdrfile