[gmx-developers] Problem submitting GROMACS script

rainy908 at yahoo.com rainy908 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 02:04:22 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

I originally specified my $NSLOTS as 4 in my original scripts (didn't
include the header portion in my previous email).  Are you saying that even
though I specified 4 nodes as "-np 4", I'm still running my job on a single
processor, based on the way I've written my script?

I'm pretty new to using GROMACS so I figured it would be faster for me to do
a test run on the GROMACS 3.3.1 that's currently available on the cluster
I'm using rather to compile the new version 4(?) that is out.  Thanks for
your recommendation though.

Lili