[gmx-developers] MC integrator

Andre Assunção S. T. Ribeiro aastr at iq.ufrj.br
Mon Aug 3 23:49:48 CEST 2009

Dear Developers,

I have been working on a Monte Carlo integrator for GROMACS for some
time. I have now finished a working version. It is still very crude,
only treats rigid body translation/rotation and performance could be
much better. I have adapted the code for parallel runs, but only with
particle decomposition. I have tested it using a box with SPC water in
both NVT and NPT ensembles and the results look fine. I would appreciate
if anyone could take a look at the code and help me test it and/or give
any suggestions.

The code can be downloaded from:
git://github.com/aastr/GROMACS.git

The following mdp file has been used for NPT jobs:

title             =  mc
cpp               =  /usr/bin/cpp
coulombtype       =  PME
constraints       =  none