[gmx-developers] alchemistry.org -- anyone using it? (free energy calculations)

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:26:32 CEST 2009

Sorry for the non-GROMACS mail, but I've mentioned this before on the list
www.alchemistry.org, which has some background information on best practices
for free energy calculations.

Has anyone used this and found it helpful? If so, please let me know (off
list! dmobley at gmail.com).

The reason I ask is that I am writing a proposal where I'm proposing to
finish development of tutorials, etc., on this site, and it would strengthen
the proposal if I knew it had been helpful to some people and some people
were using it.

Thanks!
David