[gmx-developers] LJ and Coloumb per atom per group

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Tue Jul 28 12:21:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

In Gromacs 4.0 you can set the environment variable GMX_NB_GENERIC
Then plain C loops in src/gmxlib/nonbonded/nb_generic.c will be used.
In that file you have access to the atom numbers: ii and jnr (numbering
starts at 0),
the numbers will only be correct when you are not using domain
decomposition.
And you have access to the energy group index ggid, which is gives you
the energy
group by doing ggid/ngroup and ggid%ngroup.

Berk