[gmx-developers] Failing particle decomposition in gmx4.0.4

Per Larsson per.larsson at sbc.su.se
Wed May 6 20:58:17 CEST 2009

Hi!

I believe that with particle decomposition, you cannot have
constraints between the nodes (only implemented with domain decomp).

One trick around this (if you still want pd) would be to increase the
mass of the hydrogens somewhat, and use constraints=h-bonds, which
gives you local constraints only. One could of course argue whether
this is 100% accurate :-)

Cheers
/Per