[gmx-developers] force field files for amber ff03* and ff99sb* for new release

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 5 15:14:45 CEST 2010

As long as they are contributed as additional force fields, not
modifications of the existing files -- reproducibility trumps anything else!

You might want to contact Eric Sorin, since he has done a lot of work in
implementing AMBER force fields in gromacs.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering