[gmx-developers] template.c does not compile due to types/trx.h

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at cbr.su.se
Fri Aug 27 11:53:57 CEST 2010

David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> wrote:
> This is on both mac and linux.
>
> The problem is I guess that this works only once you have installed the
> header files previously, and I am compiling to empty destination. So if you
> run configure --prefix=/tmp/test I suspect that you would get this problem
> as well. If this is the case then you are always compiling with header files
> that possibly could be old.

It still works fine for me on my Linux, even if I set --prefix to a
non-existent directory (--prefix should have no effect on the build,
only on the installation phase). And I don't have any Gromacs headers
installed in any location where the compiler could find them without
explicitly setting the include path. But perhaps the problem is that
you have, and they somehow get messed up?

Teemu