[gmx-developers] Following up on compilation bug

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:27:26 CET 2010

For some compilers (intel, for example), I'm still getting the error.

genborn_sse2_double.c(72): error: cast to type "__m128d" is not allowed
      __m128d signbit           = (__m128d)
_mm_set1_epi64x(0x8000000000000000ULL);

unless I use the configuration option --disable-x86-64-sse.  Anyone
have any ideas what might be needed to resolve this?  I googled around
a bit, but wasn't able to find any discussion of this bug that could
be deciphered.

I suppose I should also be putting this in bugzilla as well . . .