[gmx-developers] re: gromacs from git threads and md-vv

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:42:53 CET 2010

Thanks for testing this!  I just posted a fix for one bug -- if that
doesn't fix it, please send input files (and exact configuration
options) to me (not the list) so I can check it out.

Alexey Shvetsov alexxyum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:39:23 CET 2010

	Hi all!
I compiled gromacs from git with threads enabled (instead of mpi).
while testing i get deadlock on speptide system while using md-vv integrator.
with almoust same parameters but with standart leapfrog (md) integrator same
system works fine.

PS all compiled with debug so i can provide backtarces and all needed input
files
--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov