[gmx-developers] xvg output formatting

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Wed Feb 10 15:10:30 CET 2010

Hi,

I just committed extra functionality to the xvg output formatting.
I myself use xmgr, not xmgrace and I only noticed today that in xmgrace
the \8 escape
sequence does not produce greek symbols in xmgrace, but just a different
font.
That might explain some of the questions on gmx-users about the TPI output.
I have now added a conversion to xmgrace formatting, as well as a new
internal
Gromacs xvg output string formatting which uses \symbol where symbol is
the full
name of the greek symbol.
I also committed a change of the -xvgr boolean option to -xvg, which is
now an enum
and takes xmgrace, xmgr or none. The default can be overridden with the
env.var. GMX_VIEW_XVG.

Berk