[gmx-developers] Total dipole incorrect in energy file

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Mon Jan 25 17:35:20 CET 2010

Hi,

We can't make molecules whole in the general case with DD.
But also the dipole moment will only make sense for systems without
molecules with net charge.
So I think we should remove it from the energy file.
This will mean that we can not append to old energy files, you will get
a fatal error in that case.

Berk