[gmx-developers] building gmx-mopac is quite tedious... why ?

Christoph Junghans junghans at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue Jul 20 14:26:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think the licence of mopac allows modifications and redistribution:
<http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/licenses/mopac7?view=markup>

So you could upload the mopac git repository as a gromacs fork, even if
it is not a real fork, on repo.or.cz see:
<http://repo.or.cz/regproj.cgi?fork=gromacs.git>

This will make it easy to find.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Dipl.-Phys. Christoph Junghans
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research

Phone: +49 6131 379 335
Web: http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/~junghans