[gmx-developers] building gmx-mopac is quite tedious... why ?

ggroenh at gwdg.de ggroenh at gwdg.de
Tue Jul 20 21:05:45 CEST 2010

Hi Torben,

I did not think we can distribute along with gromacs. But if you think we
can, and you feel taking up this task, I and many other will be very
grateful.

There is the initiative of openmopac or mopac2007 (openmopac.net). I
contacted the developers a long time ago, but they weren't interested
unfortunately.

Let me know if you need help ( off the list is maybe better).

BEst regards,

Gerrit>