[gmx-developers] Heads up! trjconv broken

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:56:14 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

-fit and -pbc should not be combined, and -pbc should never follow a
call with -fit. Note that fit rotates the coordinates with respect to
the box, breaking the relation with the PBC. Then think whether the
mangling you see follows logically from this, or not, in which case it
might actually be a bug. But at this point, I doubt it.

Cheers,

Tsjerk