[gmx-developers] Re: Bug 597 and previous diff: any hint to a confused gromacs source code newbie?

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Nov 11 21:52:20 CET 2010

My understanding is that the 4.5.x code has corrected this error
independently from my commit.  So what is in the master now is correct.  So
I assume your question is how to backport the fix into 4.0.7?  Someone
correct me if am wrong in either of these assumptions.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering