[gmx-developers] Marto Carle routine for Gromacs

André Assunção S. T. Ribeiro aastr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 28 00:56:49 CEST 2010

I only saw this email now.

Yes, I've been working on it. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss the
status of the implementation or want to cooperate.

cheers,
Andre.

Andre is working on it.
See: http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Programming_Guide/Monte_Carlo
See also the gmx-developers archive for mails from Andre discussing MC.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au> wrote:

> [...]

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309