[gmx-developers] Marto Carle routine for Gromacs

André Assunção S. T. Ribeiro aastr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 28 01:11:05 CEST 2010

It seems I cannot change my email information on the wiki. If someone else could
change the email listed at the Monte Carlo entry to aastr at yahoo.com.br I would
be grateful.

cheers,
Andre.

Andre is working on it.
See: http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Programming_Guide/Monte_Carlo
See also the gmx-developers archive for mails from Andre discussing MC.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au> wrote:

> [...]

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309