[gmx-developers] Marto Carle routine for Gromacs

René Pool r.pool at few.vu.nl
Wed Sep 29 15:49:43 CEST 2010

Yep, that's me!
Sorry for not keeping you posted.
As of yet I have not started implementing GCMC in gromacs. I'm opting
using a python shell that calls the gmx libraries to get the necessary
information for performing CGMC moves. I'm planning to start coding with
in a week or two.

I will report to this list if I make any progress!

Cheers,
René

René Pool
IBIVU/Bioinformatics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081HV AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands
Room P120
E: r.pool at few.vu.nl
T: +31 20 59 83714
F: +31 20 59 87653