[gmx-developers] committed rigid body code

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Fri Apr 15 17:45:04 CEST 2011

Hi Adam,

In which repository do you want to see your changes? If you only
committed but not pushed, that  means that you have your commits in
you local repository (git is a distributed version control tool).

Note that with git, especially when implementing new features, one
would _always_ branch off! For more details on how to use git you
should ask google.

Although I'm not sure when/how is this feature supposed to be
included, I doubt that it is supposed to go straight into
4-5-release-patches where (as it's name says) _only_ patches on for
v4.5 code is supposed to go.

Szilárd