[gmx-developers] Adding computing kernels in shared linked library

Sebastian Jodłowski jodelek at icm.edu.pl
Thu Aug 25 11:11:11 CEST 2011

But how could it be a non-reproducible calculation if every run of
non-library version gives literally the same results and every run of
library version gives also the same results (but different from from
non-library version) - it is a deterministic algorithm and all
calculations are done in the same order. Adding -reprod doesn't change
anything.
Sebastian