[gmx-developers] unintended fatal error and pull code

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 9 16:28:24 CET 2011

That sounds like a pretty serious error. I checked the redmine report.
Are you sure that this would lead to visible artefacts or crashes? It
doesn't take too many highly non-boltzmann sampling values to totally
change a PMF.

Sorry to hijack the original post, I realize that the original
question has not been answered yet.

Chris.