[gmx-developers] some notes on using redmine

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Sat Jan 8 21:13:13 CET 2011

Having a link from a bugfix commit to the report in redmine is in my
opinion important. Also very important is to actually file a proper
bug report if a bug affects _any_ released version and/or if it's
major/takes long time to fix. I suggest adding these to the
development guidelines.

Slightly unrelated, but in my opinion also important is the fact that
a bug/feature/task does not need to be assigned to someone at the time
of filing and when it gets assigned it means that somebody took the
responsibly to work on it.

--
Szilárd