[gmx-developers] GPU

waleed zalloum waleed_zalloum at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 17:45:37 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I am a final year PhD student at the university of Manchester, UK. I want to use GPU GROMACS to simulate a system consisted of DNA and protein. I was wondering, I have a computer with a GeForce 310M with CUDA, on the GROMACS web page  this GPU is not listed in the compatible ones. Can I use this GPU by any means to run the MD simulation using GROMACS?

Thank you

Waleed

Waleed A. Zalloum,
MSc of pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences,
Molecular Modeling
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences,
The University of Manchester
Manchester, UK
Third year PhD student.